BNA 2017 FESTIVAL OF NEUROSCIENCE
The BNA will be holding its international FESTIVAL OF NEUROSCIENCE 10-13 April 2017 at the ICC, Birmingham.
BNA2017 delegates can expect a jam-packed scientific programme with the top experts in their field offering research findings from the hottest topics in neuroscience, as well as many other activites including public events and workshops.
- The national celebration of neuroscience
- Partner societies covering a wide range of neuroscience-related interests
- 1500 delegates
- 6 plenary lectures by internationally recognised speakers
- Over 40 symposia, workshops and special events
- 750 posters
- 12 scientific themes
- Approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 30 CPD credits
- A major trade exhibition with over 60 exhibitors
- Early-career sessions including ‘Speed Dating for Careers in Science’
- Exciting programme of public engagement events
For further information see: https://www.bna.org.uk/meetings/bna2017/#key-features-of-bna2017